It is time once again to do my weekly meal plan. It really helped me stay on track this week and I am feeling much more confident going into weigh in this weekend.
I am TRYING to clean out my freezer, so I wanted to take advantage of some things we already have. And we switched up our planned beach weekend from this weekend to next weekend, so I moved some things around
I git really bored with my egg casserole this week, so I am planning some different things for breakfast to aleviate my boredom.
So, here is the dinner plans for next week.
- Sunday – Taco Stuffed Peppers. Can you tell we are Taco fanatics?
- Monday – Turkey, Tomato and parmesan polenta pockets
- Tuesday – pork chops, mashed cauliflower and lima beans
- Wednesday – Shrimp Fried Rice
- Thursday – Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Friday – Turkey Franks and Chips (we are going to the beach)
- Saturday – seafood and corn
Recipes to follow!