I am not feeling great today. One of the downsides of Graves Disease is that there are days when your symptoms hit you like a ton of bricks. Today is one of those days.
One of my favorite comfort foods when I was younger was scrambled cheese eggs. My Aunt Elizabeth could make them like nobody else. They were creamy and delicious. For years, I tried to replicate the recipe, but mine would always come out too hard, or wet. And the cheese would separate.
But as I aged, I learned scrambled eggs need a creamy cheese and to be cooked low and slow.
I wanted cheese eggs today. Because I feel blah. So I made them.
I find the Go Veggie Cheese Slices are the best for melting, so these came out perfect and dairy free. Three eggs scrambled in 1 tablespoon of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light with two slices of Go Veggie American.
So, here is this week’s meal plan:
Breakfasts will be catch as catch can and lunches will be buffalo chicken or tuna.
- Sunday we will have fresh fish on the grill with sauted veggies and air fryer butternut squash
- Monday will be The Pound Dropper’s Big Mac Salad
- Tuesday is Taco Night
- Wednesday is cauliflower gnocchi with marinera
- Thursday will be pineapple chicken with herbed cauliflower rice
- Friday we are having steak!
- Saturday will be grilled pork chops and air fried squash