I have had a slight cold.lately so to save people from my germs, I have been working out at home. Generally, I try to alternate between upper and lower body, But I actually did a full body routine today.
I always start with cardio. When I am at home, I walk for 30 minutes. My neighbors probably think I am nuts for walking in circles in my house, but whatever….
For my lower body workout, I do the following:
- 10 weighted squats and 8 alternative lunges (usually 8 pound dumbbells)
- 10 deadlifts
- 10 sumo squats and 8 raised leg lunges
- 15 bridges
- 15 crossover kicks
- 15 external calf raises
- 15 internal calf raises
If I am just doing a leg day, I do 5 circuits.
- 20 arm circles and 8 bicep curls
- 8 tricep dips
- 10 push ups
- 8 tricep kickbacks and 8 single curls
- 8 should presses
- 10 upright rows plus 15 pushups
Again, if I am doing just upper body, 5 circuits.
If I combine into full body, I do 3 full circunits and then add core:
- 30 to 60 second plank
- 30 crunches
- 10 kettlebell figure 8s
- 3 sets of 12 dumbell side bends on each side